WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Get key usage insights from other PBS Works users – our 2017 agenda will be 100% focused on user talks and user-requested topics!
Gain exclusive access to Altair PBS Works technical specialists, developers, support experts and executives.
- Tour the Switch Data Center. Check out the photo gallery at http://www.switch.com/gallery.
- Attend free hands-on training workshops
- Connect with colleagues across the industry and share experiences about using PBS Works products
- Get the latest word on important HPC trends and solutions
- Learn first-hand about Altair's product strategy and how that will benefit you
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Scientists and R&D professionals
JUSTIFY YOUR TRIP:
The PBS Works User Group provides a first-rate opportunity to connect with fellow users and engage with Altair’s development and management teams. There is no more important event for PBS users and administrators to attend this year – you will receive valuable tips, insights and information in each and every session that thoroughly justify your attendance. Past PBS Works User Group meetings have consistently received outstanding ratings from attendees – plus, we’ve taken user feedback to ensure this year’s agenda is of the highest value:
- Hands-on workshops led by Altair experts
- Roadmap sneak peek by PBS Works CTO
- PBS Engineering panel and Q&A session
- Vendor Q&A panel moderated by Steve Conway, Senior Vice President of Research, HPC/HPDA
- Plenty of breaks and mealtime/evening opportunities to connect informally with colleagues and Altair staff - Unparalleled access to the entire PBS development team